So it’s half term – most parents are either looking forward to it or dreading it… I think half terms are great (just the right length as by the time everyone has had enough it is back to school!) but if you are still thinking of ideas of things to do, here are some of our favourite activity suggestions that might help you fill the week.
- Make and play with CD case puzzles
- Get a DVD, make some popcorn and have a home cinema screening
- Do some chores – car washing is great fun
- Play board games – our current favourite is Piggy in the Middle (you can read the review here)
- Go for a walk – walks can create lots of learning opportunities
- Play with Lego
- Put on a puppet show