As I expect reading this blog you will have realised that I like blogging for my business as I’ve been doing it for several years, I recently wrote a post about business blogs and why I think it is such a great idea and I was very pleased to be featured in Joanne Dewberry’s blogging booklet titled ‘Blogging for Business’.
Unlike several other books I’ve heard about recently this booklet isn’t just about ‘making money from your blog’ but more about using a blog to benefit your business.
The booklet starts with a brief explanation of why you should blog for your business and outlines the different blog platforms that you can use to get yourself started. Then there are whole host of fantastic ideas to help you think of topics for posts (along with my top 5 tips), information about scheduling posts, feedback from other small business owners about why they blog, tips to help you be a better writer, on SEO, social media and how to make your blog look beautiful. Plus there is a section on monetising your blog itself by getting advertising or selling your writing space.
This is a great booklet for anyone who is thinking of starting a blog for their business and I found it interesting to read the reasons why the other small businesses blog which points out why there is a benefit to all of them even party plan businesses. For those who are already blogging I’m sure there are lots of useful tips that you could use too – I can’t wait to sit down again with the page of ideas to help you develop topics for posts and to get scheduling posts ahead of time again.
So if you are very new to blogging or want to start a business blog – pop across to JoanneDewberry.co.uk and get your copy today. For a chance to get a copy for free add a comment below and tell me why you blog or why you want to start to blog and one comment will be chosen at random on Saturday 30th June 2012.
This product was provided to me free of charge from the company in order to review it and a second copy was provided for the competition. However the opinions expressed in this review are independent and my own.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This Competition is open to all residents in the UK over 18 years of age
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, or delayed – last date for receipt of entries is 30th June 2012
- To enter, please add a comment to this post telling us why you blog or why you want to start a blog
- All entries received by 30th June 2012 will be entered into a prize draw and the winners will be chosen randomly
- The winning entry will receive a Blogging for Business booklet
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged
- There is no cash alternative
- The winners will be notified by email by 5th July 2012 and then announced on this blog
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules
- PROMOTER: Littlesheep Learning