We have pledged to share twenty books this year to celebrate Bookstart’s birthday so here are the first five of our favourite books that your little ones might enjoy. These books are all books that have been household names for years and been loved by generations of children.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Peace at Last by Jill Murphy
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- The Jolly Postman by Janet and Allan Ahlberg
- Meg and Mog by Helen Nicoll and Jan Pienkowski
What are your favourite books that you can remember from your childhood?