I thought I’d do a monthly review on how well we are sticking to our New Year Plans…
- Increasing our repertoire of family meals – we’ve not quite managed a totally new one but we had fish pie and chicken pie.
- Home improvements – no progress but it’s only January…
- Giving each child individual time… Little Miss has her time when the boys are at school, Biggest has our trips to tennis lessons / tournaments, Middle had a shopping trip to buy some Skylander swap force figures with his Christmas money and Littlest had an afternoon at home when the others went swimming to do his dinosaur excavation kit.
- Moving on from Littlesheep Learning – no real progress but my 14/15 tax return is submitted.
- ‘Before I’m 40’ plan – continued thinking of ideas.